September 21st is World Alzheimer's Day. So, Let's Talk About It.
We are excited to be hosting another Little Talk on Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia.
We will have an expert panel from the Alzheimer's Association in Colorado.
The hour will look something like this...
- What is the difference between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- What are the warning signs
- What are some preventive measures one can take now
- What can one do to try and slow the process once an early diagnosis has occurred
- How to address it with a loved one who has been diagnosed
- Question and Answer period
If we have folks on the call who are currently living with Dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease or a Caregiver and you are looking for more information on what else you can be doing and what is next in the life of an individual with Alzheimer's disease and the caregiver we will try and answer some of that at the end as well as consider holding a part 2 if we have more interest.
We are looking forward to having you join us. Register with us so we can get you the Zoom information, you can also just call in using your phone if you are not comfortable with Zoom.