2021 May 8 Kindness Days - Berthoud&Loveland Spring Yard Clean-up
Our Little Kindness Days will work like this...
- Sign up online as a group/Pod.
- No more than 6 to 8 individuals are accepted in a Pod
- Each Pod needs to have a name associated with it. i.e. family name, company, organization, school, etc. Please be sure all in Pod use the same name.
- Each Pod must have at least 1 adult if the rest of the individuals are 15 and under.
- Assign one person as the Main Contact person for your Pod. Note that when signing up online.
- We will communicate through email and sometimes texts and phone calls.
- We will provide the main contact with the home(s) you will be helping and what chores you will be doing
- Each Pod will need to bring their own tools, garbage bags etc
- Two days prior to the day(s) you signed up for, we will be sending you a link to answer questions regarding COVID-19. That MUST be completed before you can participate.
- We of course ask that you use your very best judgement while working, i.e. social distancing, masks, etc.
Of course if you have any questions or concerns please contact your Regions Director.
Metro Denver - Tanya@alittlehelp.org
Northern Colorado - Jason@alittlehelp.org or Steve@alittlehelp.org (Berthoud)
Roaring Fork Valley - Rick@alittlehelp.org
May 8th, 2021 9:00 AM through 12:00 PM