Volunteer Coffee Chat - Blue Sparrow - Highland
This is a great opportunity for current volunteers to come and tell us about an experience (amazing or not so amazing) that they had with a member. Give us feedback. Ask us about other ways you can get involved. OR if you are wondering if this is the volunteer organization for you - come and ask a question or two. ALL OVER A CUP OF COFFEE OR TEA.
Come Chat with A Little Help Staff...and have a cup of coffee (or tea) on A Little Help.
Where: Blue Sparrow Coffee (Highland) 1615 Platte St suite 135, Denver, CO 80202
When: Thursday, March 23rd between 8:30 and 10:30 AM
Why: We really want to get to know you as a volunteer and hear about the things you love about A Little Help and things you would change. These happy hours and volunteer chats are an opportunity for your voice to be heard.
- Did you have a great experience with a member you'd like to share?
- Do you have a concern about a member?
- Is there something different you'd really like to do as a volunteer that you'd like to discuss with us?
- Are you having problems logging on our using Help Connect?
- Would you like to introduce a friend or family member to A Little Help and have them hear firsthand from us about A Little Help?
All these questions and more can be asked and answered. We do hope you will join us.
Please take a minute to RSVP if you'd like. Thank you.
Look for our next monthly Volunteer Chat. We try to mix it up, some in the evening/late afternoon and some in the morning for coffee and tea, in the hopes we can reach you all!
All you need is Love...and a good cup of coffee!
March 23rd, 2023 8:30 AM through 10:30 AM
1615 Platte St
Denver, CO 80202
Denver, CO 80202