Thank you for being part of the solution with A Little Help.
Here are some Additional Resources you may find helpful:
- City and County of Denver – see banner on top of the home page. Libraries, recreation centers, venues, and the DMV are closed.
- City Support Services – information on assistance for Businesses, Employment, Food, Housing, Rent & Utilities, Handwashing Stations, and more.
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment – includes information on testing and what to do if you fee sick (more information below).
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) Resources for older adults - or call: 303-480-6700.
- Jewish Family Service in Tamarac Square needs donations of money, food, and supplies to continue providing food and services to those in need.
- Help Colorado Now provides ways you can help those affected by COVID-19.
- Click on this spreadsheet for specific information on how to support those experiencing homelessness - People experiencing homelessness and the organizations that serve them need assistance and donations.
- https://www.coloradoseniorlobby.org - The lobby focuses on issues and promotes beneficial legislation.The Lobby focuses oissues and promotes beneficial l
- https://covid19.colorado.gov - Extensive detail about the virus and actions individuals should be taking.
- https://www.arapahoegov.com - Click on Covid-19 Updates