Become a Valued Partner of A Little Help
Support A Little Help in our mission of connecting neighbors across ages to enhance lives and strengthen our communities by becoming an ALH Business Partner.
Aging of the population:
As the Baby Boomers age, organizations like A Little Help that help seniors remain independent in their own homes are becoming increasingly vital to America’s social landscape. According to the 2000 Census, in 2030 one-fifth of the population of the United States will be 65 or older. Women will continue to be the majority of older residents- at age 85, there will be 41 men for every 100 women, and we will see an increase in the racial, ethnic, and GLBT diversity of the country. 10,000 baby boomers turn 65 every day!
There are 16,750 people over the age of 55 in our service area, with that number going up daily.
We choose our partners carefully, to make sure that the company’s products and services fit with the purpose and mission of A Little Help. Some of the business categories that are included in our Partnership Program include:
- Alzheimer Centers
- Assisted Living
- Building Architects
- Financial Planners
- Investment Advisors
- Financial Institutions
- Health Care Providers
- Home Health Agencies
- Gift Shops
- Landscapers and Landscape Architects
- Nursing Homes
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Real Estate Brokers
- Senior Apartments/Condos for independent living
Benefits of Partnership:
Partnership is a way to support A Little Help while promoting you and your business. As a partner of A Little Help, you and your business will benefit from the public visibility and positive image you will derive from the exposure on our website as well as the traffic attracted to you and the new customers that result. Partner contributions are a critically important source of operating funds for our organization and we appreciate your help. You and your organization will benefit from:
- Increased visibility to a targeted audience who has an interest in the products and services you provide. A Little Help currently receives approximately 600 viewings of our website every month
- Increased name recognition among consumers, professionals, and business leaders
- Increased credibility for your business by associating with a nonprofit organization that provides a variety of services to its members in order to assist them to continue to experience the comfort and familiarity of their own homes as they age
- Increased recognition of your personal commitment to the community from your colleagues, customers, and peers
*If you’d like to sponsor a specific event or program, just let us know- we are happy to partner with organizations for our annual fundraiser, biannual Service Saturdays!, Tuesday Talks, or Thursdays Out!
Your Partnership donation paid to A Little Help, a 501(c)(3) organization (Tax ID 83-0494129), may be considered a tax-deductible contribution by the IRS. Please consult your tax advisor.
There are many ways to enhance your community image, including becoming a partner of A Little Help. The cost is minimal, starting at just $300 per year. The process to become a partner is easy and straightforward; just follow the steps as listed below:
- Access the application form by clicking here.
- Print the application form and mail the completed form, with either your check or credit information, to:
A Little Help
288 Clayton Street, Suite 202
Denver, CO 80206
or email your completed form to email@example.com and send in or call the office with your payment information at 720-242-9032.
- You will be notified within 3 business days of receipt of your application form and payment of the date when your business will be listed on the Partner’s page.