Become a Community Sponsor
Sponsorships enable A Little Help to maintain high-quality services and increase our impact.
Our service model is based on effective collaborations with community volunteers, as well as local and national businesses, organizations, and grantmakers. In addition to the thousands of community volunteers and vendors who provide direct services to our members, A Little Help works with a variety of partners and sponsors.
Partnering with other nonprofits and government organizations that work with vulnerable older populations enables us to identify and reach out to these individuals. We also refer older adults to other agencies such as DRMAC (Carol Buchanan), AARP Colorado (Roberto Rey), Volunteers of America (Dale Elliott), Seniors Resource Center (Chris Lynn), Jewish Family Services (Chandra Matthews), the City and County of Denver (Kristina Evanoff), and DRCOG (Jayla Sanchez-Warren), to help older individuals get connected to other services and programs.
We also collaborate with complementary organizations. A Little Help fills a specific need that is seldom addressed by similar organizations. We partner with organizations that provide more help, such as home health care and assisted living, when our members need a higher level of care, and we help our members navigate that system of care. We value collaboration and work well with our partners in the community to provide holistic care and wrap-around services for our members.
Benefits of Small Business Sponsorship
Sponsorship is a way to support A Little Help while promoting your small business, through:
- Increased visibility to a targeted audience with an interest in the products and services you provide
- Increased name recognition among consumers, professionals, and business leaders
- Increased credibility through association with a nonprofit organization that provides a wide variety of services to its members
- Increased recognition of your personal commitment to the community from your colleagues, customers, and peers
Sponsor an Event
If you would like to sponsor a specific event or program, just let us know- we are happy to partner with organizations for our annual fundraiser, Service Saturdays!, Tough Talks, Summer Picnics, What the Help?! Parties, you name it. Have your corporate giving office contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor contributions are a critically important source of operating funds for our organization, and we appreciate your help. A donation paid to A Little Help, a 501(c)(3) organization, may be considered a tax-deductible contribution by the IRS. Please consult your tax advisor.
A few of our Partners
- Graland Country Day School
- Kent Denver School
- St. Anne’s Episcopal School
- Denver South High School
- Christ the King School
- University of Denver and the Anschutz Medical campus;
- City and County of Denver
- City of Lakewood, Jefferson County,
- AARP Colorado
- Whole Foods Market
- Colorado Visiting Nurses Association
- Girl Scouts of the USA.