We are hosting virtual Little Talks as Zoom and call-in meetings.
A Little Help offers a different installment of this series every month and strives to feature relevant and thought-provoking topics with captivating speakers.
- Robo Calls: What to do and how to stop them
- Be Safe Stay Cool: Safety tips on how to stay cool during hot summer days
- Summer Driving Safety: We will have someone from AAA come and talk about staying safe and maintaining your driving skills while on the road this summer.
- Vaccine Information Update: Get all the latest news on Covid vaccinations
April's Little Talk was refreshing and enlightening.
We had 4 panelists who helped us see our space and life in a different light. from Happy Organizer, summarized her part as “My quick tip would be: Love what you own, keep only what you use and donate or pass on the rest!” Winifred, a certified professional coach specializing in life transition and transformation, recommended waking up and immediately think of 3 things you are grateful for today. Jenny and Kylie from Thrive Therapy summarized their presentation with a few overall home safety tips:
- have commonly used items within reach
- remove throw rugs
- wear non-skid socks or slippers
- use night lights and ensure proper lighting
- in general throughout home remove clutter from common pathways
All of our panelists hope to hear from you if you have further questions or are interested in working with them.
Winifred Lezine, Life Coach: 336-391-1160
Jenny Junker, OTD, OTR/L & Kylie Sleeth, MS, OTR/L, CLIPP
Covell Care office: 970-204-4331
Our Little Talk Discussed Household Finances and Taxes
Thank you to our speakers. Below is their contact email or phone if would like to contact them. Also, provided are a few other resources for good tax info.
- Amanda Gregg, proprietor of Soaring Eagle Healing
- Cathy Schwartz, Financial Advisor at Waddell & Reed: (303) 626-2444
- Beau Smith,Financial Advisor at Edward Jones
- Ashlee Lease, Blue Credit Union
- Other Resources
February's Little Talk - Vacationing While at Home -See Zoom Recording
From History Colorado:
From Global Exotic Adventures:
Upcoming Little Talks
April 14 - Getting your House in Order/Spring Cleaning (and other useful home tricks to help you stay organized)
May ? - Wellness Check-in Day
Past Month's Little Talks
The Power of Proactive Planning
The Power of Proactive Planning was very informative and something we all should take note of, so We have included a recording of our Little Talk below. Also, included below are the presentations and information given by our presenters. Also, take a moment to check out our alittlehelp.org/resources page for more resources related to planning for the future.
December 2020 - A Little Holiday
November 2020 - Staying Safe in Today’s World – Protecting Yourself against Scams and Fraud