What is Happening at A Little Help?
Check out A Little Help's vital community work in the news!
- Colorado and Company (9News): A Little Help
- Town Square NoCo: How You Can Give A Little Help to Your Older Neighbor This Spring
- KHN Morning Briefing: Despite Seniors’ Strong Desire to Age in Place, the Village Model Remains a Boutique Option
- Washington Park Profile: Snow Buddies provide A Little Help to older adults
- Fox 31: Older Coloradans can get help shoveling their sidewalks
- Next with Kyle Clark (9News): Volunteers offer 'A Little Help' to senior citizens on a snow day
- ABC Denver7: Local nonprofit finds 'Snow Buddies' to shovel seniors' driveways
- ABC Denver7: Volunteer brightens seniors' homes during the holiday season
- Spreaker (Flo 107.1 & Jammin' 101.5): Clearly Colorado ft. A Little Help
- Neighborhood Gazette: Half A Million Dollars - How Local Nonprofits Will Spend It
- Berthoud Weekly Surveyor: Give a little, care a lot
- CBS4: Volunteers Lend A Hand to Northern Colorado Nonprofit
- ABC Denver7: Pandemic forcing delayed retirements and wiping out Baby Boomer's savings
- Reporter Herald: Volunteers to clean up yards in Loveland, Berthoud to keep seniors in their homes
- CBS4: 'Will Be A Little Sore': Volunteers Help Clear Driveways & Sidewalks
- CBS4: Like to Shovel Snow? Give 'A Little Help' to Those Who May Be Unable to Clear Their Sidewalks
- Next with Kyle Clark (9News): Vaccinations and transportation: The barriers some Coloradans face in getting their shot
- Denver 7 Mile High Living: Apply for Help & Safely Volunteer!
- Fox31 Morning News: A Little Help for our Older Community
- Colorado's Best: "A Little Help" for Senior Community in Colorado
- Next with Kyle Clark (9News): A Word of Thanks | A Little Help
- Aging Colorado (CBS4): Nonprofit, A Little Help, Keeping Older Coloradans Safe at Home
- Colorado Public Radio: How Can You Help During The Coronavirus Situation? We Have Some Ideas
- Urban Life Wash Park: Why Social Health Matters, Especially Now
- 9News: Food banks, nonprofits prepare for increased need as COVID-19 impacts jobs, ways of life
- No Copay Radio: Live on the Radio June 27th
- The Aspen Times: Giving Thought: How are those who are elderly navigating the pandemic?
Some older media coverage:
- CBS4: 'A Little Help' Connects Neighbors to Help Denver Seniors Thrive
- Colorado Public Radio: What baby boomers will need to stay in their homes as they age
- No Copay Radio: Live on the Radio- several segments