Navigating Self Care in Isolation
We're hosting a Tough Talk October 14 on Taking Care of Yourself at home.
After six months of lessened social contact and slower schedules, taking care of ourselves has taken on new dimensions and new significance. While some have thrived amidst the changes, other have struggled.
How do we navigate caring for our minds, bodies, and spirits in this challenging time?Join us Wednesday, October 14th Noon to 1:00 p.m. By Phone or Zoom
- Mental Health Introduction - Ben Lotstein, Associate Director Aging Clinic of the Rockies at CSU
- Care of Your Mind - Laura Ziegler, Colorado State University Center for Mindfulness
- Taking Care of Your Physical Body - Amanda Gregg, Owner, Soaring Eagle Healing
- Taking Care Loneliness When Living Alone - Alison Joucovsky, Executive Director, Sunshine Homeshare
- Taking Care of your Active Mind - Amy DelPo, Administrator Adult Services, Denver Public Libraries